Optimization is an important step in the launch process of your new site. If your business or organization already has a Google Analytics account set up, we will need you to add us to your account. You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
1) Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2) Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
3) In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
4) Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user's Google Account. Ours is: [email protected]
5) Select the permissions you want.
6) Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
7) Click Add.