This is a part-time (20hr p/wk) position or consulting-based contract for the Scout Digital located in Burlington, VT with the ability to evolve into a full-time position. *Local preferred, remote considered.
Scout Digital seeks a talented Facebook/Instagram Growth Analyst to join a small team that works closely to analyze marketing strategies and develop new marketing programs aimed at increasing sales and company growth. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about social media advertising and eager to learn as well as grow their knowledge. The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver who can quickly resolve advertising-related issues such as ads deliverability, ads budgets, and overall ad strategy inline with overall digital marketing strategy from the client. Client communication, time-management, and organizational skills are essential.
Reporting directly to the President and Director of Marketing & Client Services, they will assist leadership in shaping the upcoming marketing strategies for all our new and existing clients’ digital ad needs. Using their relationship-building skills, they must be able to maintain client relationships, offer insight on their digital ad strategy to help them scale their ads and budgets. The ideal candidate has a “go-getter” mentality with an entrepreneurial mindset, a team-player who works well with others.
They will bring an optimistic perspective with unique ideas and a competitive drive. The right candidate will also be supported in educational opportunities, certificates and classes to assist them in becoming a master Facebook/Instagram Advertiser.
This position reports to the President and Director of Marketing & Client Services at Scout Digital.
What You’ll Do
- Building and optimizing Facebook/ Instagram campaigns and reports through Data Studio for clients and Scout Digital
- Running Monthly client meetings to review, recommend, and implement the strategy
- Ability to take a company’s business goal, break it into a monthly strategy and execute to achieve client results
- Research new strategies and tactics for the Scout Digital team as well as the client. Have experience developing first-party data and the ability to work with 3rd party data like AI/ ML
- Maintain Scout Digital’s data warehouse for clients
- Handle multiple and simultaneous ad projects from start to finish while ensuring a quality experience for the client
- Project Management: Communicate regularly with clients to provide project and customer support request status updates, and maintain good relations
- Writing – Ability to write ad copy
- Perform market research and audience trend analysis like market
- Support the marketing team through day-to-day administrative tasks including client access to social accounts, website access, and to implement/ update pixels or tracking
- Having a background or experience in Google Analytics
Who You Are
- A team-player with a strong work ethic who can roll with the punches
- Someone that enjoys helping others and providing excellent customer service
- Able to educate clients about how to update their site using WordPress
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly and balance various responsibilities
- Organized with strong attention to detail and time management
- Passionate about development, and a WordPress lover!
- 2-4 years of experience managing Facebook & Instagram ad account(s).
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital ad account(s) Google, Bing, Yahoo, Twitter, etc.
- Photoshop and/or basic photo editing skills.
- Certifications Required but not limited to:
- Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Hubspot Inbound Certification, SEO Certification
*Scout Digital will provide training and certifications, for the right candidate
Nice to Haves
- Management experience
- Fast implementation
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be the best
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Team driven
What We Offer
- A highly collaborative atmosphere, autonomy, and responsibility from day one.
- An open-minded and remote enabled working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Professional development opportunities for all employees through training and workshops.
- Growth opportunity in a quickly scaling startup.
- Office dogs, Megadesks™, lots of snacks, creative freedom, and fun coworkers.
- Competitive salary and opportunity for equity-based compensation.
Interested in applying? Send along your cover letter, resume, and portfolio if applicable to [email protected].